A Rocky Mountains and Downtown Basecamp
Situated near both the cascading Canadian Rockies and vibrant downtown Banff, Cottage Bed & Breakfast serves as the bridge to all of Banff’s adventures. Nature lovers, mosey on down to Banff National Park for some hiking and a history lesson of the land. And for those of you who prefer the concrete, come on down to Cascade Plaza, Banff’s largest shopping center, and update your wardrobe at GAP.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 2 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Banff
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
Head to Sulphur Mountain with the family and be treated to a fully enclosed gondola ride to the summit as your eyes soak in the visual feast of the beautiful mountain scenery.
If heights make you queasy, Sulphur Mountain has something a little more relaxing. Hop into the Banff Upper Hot Springs and let the rejuvenating waters work out those knots in your back.
- Coffee Maker
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Fairmont Hot Springs Airport (YCZ) / 60.1 miles
- Calgary International Airport (YYC) / 67.2 miles
- Cranbrook Airport (YXC) / 108.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights