Genuine Italian Hospitality at European-Style CasaBanff Bed and Breakfast
At the corner of Squirrel Street and Moose Street, CasaBanff Bed and Breakfast is below the wilderness of the Canadian Rocky Mountains national parks. The B&B is a very short walking distance to downtown Banff Avenue shopping, restaurants, museums and amenities, all with majestic Cascade mountain in the background.
See Canada from Alberta’s mountain parks; Cascade Gardens, Banff Gondolas, and the observation decks and towers of Surprise Corner are all less than two miles from city center.
Magi's wholesome, healthy gourmet cooking will start your day full of energy! Special dietary requests will be satisfied with prior notice.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 6 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Banff
- Nearby Water Bow River
- Open Dates All Year
- Fairmont Hot Springs Airport (YCZ) / 60.3 miles
- Calgary International Airport (YYC) / 67.4 miles
- Cranbrook Airport (YXC) / 109 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Bird Watching
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Programs