Expired Travel Deal
Gather your buddies together for the ideal golf getaway - unlimited golf and camaraderie! Quench your thirst for brews and as much golf as you desire, while you re-connect with your friends. Enjoy world-class amenities, spectacular mountain views, and Unlimited golf at 4 Resort courses! Play as many rounds as you want at Black Bear, Cascades, Crystal Springs, and Minerals! Includes accommodations, breakfast, beer, and did we mention Golf?!
Rates starts at $215 per person at Minerals & $245 per person at Grand Cascades Lodge
- 2 Nights accommodations as selected at Minerals Hotel or Grand Cascades Lodge.
- Unlimited golf at 4 Resort Courses - Black Bear, Cascades, Crystal Springs, and Minerals. Tee-times must be booked in advance.
- $20 Dining credit per person per night to use towards breakfast.
- 6 Draft beer vouchers per reservation.
- Access to 18-hole Natural Grass Putting Course at Grand Cascades Lodge.
- Complimentary access to all Resort entertainment.
- Complimentary tour of Resort's world renowned Wine Cellar.
- Unlimited range use.
- Access to the Biosphere Pool and Vista 180 Complex (Grand Cascades Lodge guests only).
- Access to Minerals Sports Club (Grand Cascades Lodge and Minerals Hotel guests)
November 27, 2017
- April 3, 2017 to November 30, 2017
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for Monday-Wednesday night arrivals, non-holiday 4/3/17-11/31/17 (dependant on course seasons) - Golf Vouchers must be picked up at Front Desk registration before going to play at golf courses - Cannot be combined with other offers/discount. - Not valid for groups - Blackout dates may apply - Plus taxes & fees - "Starting at" rates are per person/per night based on double occupancy in Deluxe or Premium Rooms during off-peak season - Rates will vary by season - Taxes and fees additional
One-of-a-Kind Garden to Table Dining in Our Chef's Garden!
This inspiring outdoor venue allows guests a truly unique "garden-to-table" al fresco dining experience in New Jersey set amidst beautiful organic vegetables, flowers, herbs and Kittatinny Mountain Range back drop. Our 100% organic garden was designed to be aesthetic, educational and of course to supply seasonal bounty to Resort guests, area residents and day visitors. Watch as the Chefs pick the ingredients from the surrounding gardens and use them to prepare your meal right in front of your eyes. The Chef's Garden at Grand Cascades Lodge brings fresh and local dining to a whole new level!
Located adjacent to the Biosphere Pool Complex.
New! Corporate Dining Program
Take a bite out of our new Chef's Garden menu for a true "garden-to-table" al fresco dining experience and enjoy culinary lessons from our executive chef.
- March 24, 2017 to March 24, 2018