Your 2019 Alaskan Adventure Awaits at Salmon Falls Resort! Enjoy 4 nights of Alaskan Adventure in the “Salmon Capital of the World”.
This all-inclusive package includes:
· Round-trip airport transportation to and from the Ketchikan Airport.
· Lodging in double bedded rooms featuring mountain or water views.
· 3 Days of fully-guided sport fishing on the pristine Alaskan
· Meals – Dinner on arrival day, 3 meals a day on full days & breakfast on departure day. Breakfast may be buffet or grab & go, Lunch is Box Lunch & Dinner served in Timbers Restaurant includes non-alcoholic beverage, cup of soup or side salad, 1 entrée & 1 dessert.
· Daily housekeeping
· Free Wi-Fi in guest rooms, restaurant, and lounge.
· A U.S. Coast Guard certified boat captain, with local fishing knowledge, aboard each vessel.
· Cabin Cruiser boats with spacious decks for fishing.
· All weather gear including rain gear and rubber boots. (based upon size availability)
· Fishing bait and tackle.
· Fish processing - filleted, packaged, vacuum sealed, frozen & boxed
September 22, 2019
- June 1, 2019 to September 22, 2019
Terms and Conditions
Package does not include airfare, local sales tax, alcohol, fishing license, shipping fees, guide or resort staff gratuities, optional activities and personal items. Each package is priced per person and is based upon double occupancy. Single occupancy fees will apply. Fully Guided Fishing Charters are based on 4 per cruiser. If you have less than 4 in your party, you will be paired up, unless you buy out all seats on cruiser. Alcoholic beverages, for consumption on the boat, can be purchased at the resort prior to dock departure. Must be 21 years of age to purchase and consume alcohol.