19th-Century Opulence in Sandy, Utah!
From stunning stained-glass windows and hardwood floors to crystal chandeliers and period furnishings, The 1887 Hansen House Bed & Breakfast oozes 19th-century elegance. Lovingly restored to its original state, this historic former mansion in Sandy, Utah boasts six luxurious and uniquely-decorated suites. Step aboard a stateroom on the Titanic in the nautical-themed Blue Lagoon Room, feel like a lumberjack in the rustic Paul Bunyan Room, or enjoy the opulence of the Wine & Gold Room, featuring hand-painted gold moldings, a pillared fireplace, and a granite jetted tub. After a peaceful night, wake up to a gourmet breakfast in the formal dining room, roam the property’s fountains and rock gardens, and hop on the nearby TRAX light-rail for easy access to some of Utah’s best skiing! Plan your elegant and historic stay, today!
- All Year
- 6 units
- Salt Lake City
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Wildlife & Nature
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) / 14.2 miles
- Brigham City Airport (BMC) / 66.8 miles
- Fillmore Municipal Airport (FIL) / 115.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights