Take a step back in time and visit our circa 1886 "Award Winning" Victorian Bed and Breakfast Inn. Located in the center of the National Historic District in Leadville, Colorado, and nestled in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, this historic inn is the ideal resting place for mining buffs and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
- All Year
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Aspen-Pitkin Co/Sardy Field (ASE) / 30.9 miles
- Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) / 43 miles
- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (BJC) / 77.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights