The Sautter Guest House is elegant, quiet, and romantic. It is Your Own Private Guest House in the Breckenridge, Colorado, Historic District. Mountain view,living room, 1 bedroom, 2 baths, fireplace, 2 cable TVs, VCR, full kitchen, private phone, parking, private entrance, chocolates in Waterford crystal by the bed, Laura Ashley linens. Walk to everything. Perfect for honeymoons. Skiing,ice skating, biking, hiking, golf, fly fishing, Summer Music Festival, Autumn Film Festival, close by. No smoking.
- All Year
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Fly Fishing
- Centennial Airport (APA) / 12 miles
- Buckley Air Force Base (BFK) / 11.4 miles
- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (BJC) / 15.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights