Whether you're pursuing a wine-tasting adventure in the Sierra foothills, a tour of Apple Hill, a white-water outing, a fly-fishing getaway, a few rounds of golf, or a quiet vacation in the charming gold country, visit us at The Historic Cary House to enjoy gold rush lodging with a five-star flair.
- All Year
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF) / 9.4 miles
- Auburn Municipal Airport (AUN) / 34 miles
- Beale Air Force Base (BAB) / 38.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights