Treehouses are our one-bedroom units in a 4-plex building. Designed just for the adult couple to enjoy, each unit has a private patio area with gas grill, hot tub, and fire pit (no kids and no pets to preserve the quiet surroundings).
Housekeeping / Hot Tub / Amenities Fee added to all reservations in this unit: $55
Currently, photos and descriptions for ALL 4 of the Treehouses are identical and the only difference between them on this site is the availability calendar, which is accurate for the individual unit. Except for the covered porch on Units B and D, these units are fairly homogeneous, so the photo galleries all show a collection of photos from all 4 units.
Your kitchen features upgraded cabinets, granite counters, and all new stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker. We also provide you with all the dishes, utensils and cooking tools you'll need. A gas grill is provided for BBQ connoisseurs (full propane tank included).
The great room of each of these units features a large open living/dining/kitchen area. The modern-rustic decor features leather loveseat, overstuffed chair and ottoman, hickory dining table for 4, hardwood floors and a towering stone, gas-log fireplace. There is DirectTV satellite dish (with premium sports package, HBO, and digital music) and a Bose speaker stereo system complete with CD/DVD player.
To keep the setting in this building a bit more serene and private, we restrict occupancy to adults only and do not allow any pets in these units. However, during the period of the Polar Express at the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, (usually November 1 to Xmas) we will allow up to 2 kids in this building on an air mattress.
All our cabins feature both down and foam pillows as well as down comforters. The bed has a pillow-top mattress and luxury, all-cotton linens. The Treehouse units feature 600 threadcount sheets and Ralph Lauren towels.
The bedroom area is divided by a wall into the living room, but there is no door. The unit feels a lot like a suite, although there is a private bathroom just off the bedroom with a shower/tub and granite vanity.
Although these are attached units, we have taken several measure to keep these units private from each other:
1. each unit is fireproofed, which also has the benefit of additional soundproofing, yet respect that others are near is warranted just as if in a hotel room
2. Bose speakers have great sound quality at lower volumes, so each unit can enjoy superb sound without disturbing the others
3. landscaping design keeps outside area of each unit separate
4. separate parking and walking paths to units
5. outside dividing walls are solid, not just picket fence-style
Watershed Resort Amenities
This cabin is located on our Watershed Resort property, which features amenities such as a hiking trail, authentic Indian teepee, and waterfall. click here to see a summary page about this Resort.
- Bedrooms 1
- Nearby City Bryson City
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS) / 39.9 miles
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) / 56.6 miles
- Anderson Regional Airport (AND) / 76.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
+1 (888) 604 - 3075
We work directly with this property to bring you the lowest rates available.