The Morrison Home
The Morrison home is a two-bedroom, two-bathroom, A-frame house that is surrounded by the beautiful forests of Cashiers, NC. The home has a large living area with vaulted ceilings, a spacious deck for entertaining, and a large screened porch for relaxing on a chilly fall evening. The galley kitchen is perfect for preparing gourmet meals. The master bedroom has a king sized bed, the second bedroom has two twin beds. The home also has an open loft with two twin beds to serve as an additional sleeping area.
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Sleeps 6
- Nearby City Cashiers
- Nearby Water Hampton Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) / 38.5 miles
- Anderson Regional Airport (AND) / 46.8 miles
- Greenville Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) / 51 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Rock Climbing
+1 (800) 334 - 2551
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!