Luxurious Two-Bedroom Vacation Home Three Miles from Downtown
Escape to this delightful vacation home on the banks of the Big Thompson River surrounded by huge pines and quaking aspen. Offering a spacious greatroom with well-equipped kitchen and charming dining area, this home also features 2 luxurious bedrooms (1 queen in each) and 2 baths. Located only 3 miles from downtown Estes Park, this warm and inviting home has lots of outdoor living space in decks with views of the river to make your vacation very special. Fish to your heart’s content or relax to the sounds of the whispering pines and rambling river. Amenities include free standing fireplace in greatroom, gas grill, local phone, washer/dryer.
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Sleeps 4
- Nearby City Fort Collins
- Nearby Water Big Thompson River
- Open Dates All Year
- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (BJC) / 38.3 miles
- Laramie Regional Airport (LAR) / 65.4 miles
- Denver International Airport (DEN) / 56.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
+1 (970) 586 - 2950
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!