Expired Travel Deal
Rates from $2,540.00 for two guests.
The Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa, in conjunction with the non-profit Teton Science School, presents exclusive packages to explore Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks and the wildlife of the region.
The Wolves and Grizzlies Safari package includes:
- Two nights lodging in a first floor king or double queen room
- Welcome wine and cheese orientation with lodge staff and a Wildlife Biologist
- Two nights lodging in Cooke City, Montana
- Expertise of a biologist/guide, park entry fees, specified meals on the expedition, snacks, beverages, dinner gratuities, round trip transportation from Jackson in custom safari vans, and use of optics
- Group dinner in the Rusty Parrot’s Four-Diamond rated Wild Sage restaurant, including tax and gratuity (excluding alcoholic beverages)
Guests will arrive in Jackson for a night’s stay at the Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa, before departing for Yellowstone National Park’s grizzly and wolf territory. Accompanied by Wildlife Expeditions biologists, adventurers can observe predators such as grizzlies, black bears and wolves roaming in the park’s evergreen forests and rolling meadows. The trip may include stops at Old Faithful, the colorful Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and the terraces of Mammoth Hot Springs. The small groups (7 per naturalist) will travel in custom safari vehicles, all with opening roof hatches. Four Night Spring 2013 Program: Please call for available dates. Please contact the Rusty Parrot for more information or to reserve this package.
December 31, 2013
- August 20, 2013 to December 31, 2013
Terms and Conditions
Rates based on double occupancy are subject to taxes and community fee. This package has a 30 day cancellation policy. We cannot confirm trips for one guest. Fireplace, King-Fireplace-Jacuzzi rooms, and extra nights are available at an additional premium.