Expired Travel Deal
Available May through October
Sleeping Lady on the banks of Icicle Creek and adjacent to the Leavenworth National Fish Hatchery becomes the ultimate base-camp for birding. Icicle Creek and the Hatchery are two of seven sites in the area, selected by Audubon as some of the best birding hotspots in the state.
Look for osprey divebombing the Wenatchee River in Tumwater Canyon, Common Mergansers and American Dippers in Icicle Creek near the Leavenworth National Fish Hatchery or Downy Woodpeckers hacking away at snags in Waterfront Park. Regardless of what area you choose to explore, you won’t be disappointed!
Sleeping Lady is a proud sponsor of Seattle Audubon Society andLeavenworth Spring Bird Fest
- One night's relaxing accommodations for two
- A gourmet dinner and hearty breakfast served buffet style in theKingfisher Restaurant and Wine Bar
- A copy of Audubon Washington's Great Washington State Birding Trail, an Eagle Journal designed by local artist Heather A Wallis Murphy and two logo stainless water bottles
- For beginners, use of our Tasco binoculars on a first come, first served basis
Starting at $331, based on double occupancy. Additional adults $75 per person, kids (5-12) $41 per person, children 4 and under stay and dine free.
Optional Package Add Ons:
- Treat yourself to a Signature Relaxation or Resource Renewing Treatment Massage at Aspen Leaf Spa, 60 minutes $105
- Celebrating a special occasion? Make your stay extra special with one ofour signature amenities.