February 7-8 and 28-March 1, March 14-15 and April 4-5 and 25-26, 2014.
Enjoy the rustic luxury of Sleeping Lady coupled with world-class opera at Icicle Creek Center for the Art's Snowy Owl Theater.
This ground breaking program was launched by the Met in 2006 to reinvigorate opera and reach out to a broader public. Opera performances are transmitted live in HD to venues around the world. Superb technology and design of the Snowy Owl Theater create an unprecedented opportunity to bring world-class opera to the Wenatchee Valley and to you!
Our package includes:
- One night's relaxing accommodations for two
- Gourmet dinner and hearty breakfast served buffet style in the Kingfisher Restaurant
Two tickets to the 9:55 am live HD broadcast of the Metropolitan Opera:
- February 8 - Dvorák's Rusalka
- March 1 - Borodin's Prince Igor
- March 15 - Massenet's Werther
- April 5 - Puccini's La Bohème
- April 26 - Mozart's Così fan tutte
$334, based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $82 each, kids 5-12 are $45 each, children under 4 stay and eat dine free**.
Optional Package Add Ons:
- Treat yourself to a Signature Relaxation or Resource Renewing Treatment Massage at Aspen Leaf Spa, 60 minutes $105
- Celebrating a special occasion? Make your stay extra special with one ofour signature amenities.
Call for reservations, or send us an email for more information.