Expired Travel Deal
Available May through October
Enjoy the rustic luxury and superb cuisine of Sleeping Lady and the exhilaration of the fast growing water sport in the world...Stand Up Paddle Boarding or SUP.
Take a SUP with the kids or friends and enjoy the calm waters of Icicle Creek, and Lake Wenatchee or hire a guide for a more adventurous run and surf some river waves on the mighty Wenatchee River.
- One night's relaxing accommodations for two
- A gourmet dinner and hearty breakfast served buffet style in Kingfisher Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Two SUP rentals from Leavenworth Mountain Sports. Rental includes SUP rental board, paddle and a PFD.
Starting at $369, based on double occupancy. Additional adults $62* per person, kids (5-12) $25* per person, children 4 and under stay and dine free*. *Does not include SUP rental
Optional Package Add Ons:
- Add a one-hour lesson and shuttle. This is the way to go if you have not been on a board before. The lesson will start with a brief introduction to the gear and how to be safe in the water. After one hour of instruction you'll be on your own to enjoy your new favorite sport. $30
- Treat yourself to a Signature Relaxation or Resource Renewing Treatment Massage at Aspen Leaf Spa, 60 minutes $105
- Celebrating a special occasion? Make your stay extra special with one ofour signature amenities.
October 31, 2013
- May 8, 2013 to October 31, 2013
Terms and Conditions
Rates subject to 8.2% sales tax and 2% county lodging tax. Gratuity is not included in our inclusive rate and is at your discretion.