Yes, you'll be in Orange, VA. Yes, you'll be learning how to make jam. No, you will not be jamming oranges. BUT you WILL be jamming local berries and other locally grown fruits!
Learn how to make jam with Brandy Hopwood of BerryWood Farm Market. Brandy's creative jams have been a hit at regional farmers markets!
Only a few miles from the inn, this two-night package includes:
- two-nights in the Green Room, Blue Room, Oak Room or John Madison Suite
- delectable locally-sourced breakfast each morning
- a few hours in Brandy's kitchen learning how to make jam
- a scrumptious lunch served by Brandy
- a private tour of their farming operation, including the berry patches, fruit trees and Christmas trees
- two jars of your own personally labeled jam you made that day
- the opportunity to purchase Brandy's creative jams and bakery items at their Farm Store
- homemade cookies and coffee/tea when you return to the inn
- a list of other boutique farms you may visit in the area during the rest of your stay in Orange
This package is available year-round. Want to get a group together? Or do you have kids that would like to join in the fun? Contact us for group pricing.