Expired Travel Deal
Learn how to make jam with Brandy Hopwood of BerryWood Farm Market. Brandy's creative jams have been a hit at regional farmers markets!
Only a few miles from the inn, this two-night package includes:
- two-nights in the Green Room, Blue Room or Oak Room
- delectable locally-sourced breakfast each morning
- a few hours in Brandy's kitchen learning how to make jam
- a scrumptious lunch served by Brandy
- a private tour of their farming operation, including the berry patches, fruit trees and Christmas trees
- two jars of your own personally labeled jam you made that day
- the opportunity to purchase Brandy's creative jams and bakery items at their Farm Store
- homemade cookies and coffee/tea when you return to the inn
- a list of other boutique farms you may visit in the area during the rest of your stay in Orange
This package is available year-round. Want to get a group together? Or do you have kids that would like to join in the fun? Contact us for group pricing.
December 31, 2016
- May 28, 2013 to December 31, 2016
Terms and Conditions
72 hour advanced notice required.