Follow Constitution Highway (Route 20) and discover the homes and the landscape that influenced some of the greatest minds of America. Stay at the historic Holladay House Bed and Breakfast, a home formerly owned by President James Madison's grand-nephew, and be centrally located to at least 3 Presidential mansions open to the public.
This package includes:
- Two-night stay in one of our traditional historic inn accommodations, the Green Room, the Blue Room or the Oak Room.
- 2 tickets to James Madison's Montpelier, 2 passes to Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, 2 passes to James Monroe's Ash Lawn-Highland and 2 passes to historic colonial Michie Tavern.
- 10% discount at the Montpelier Gift Shop.
- Picnic basket filled with cheese, crackers, fruit, sparkling water and dessert for one of your day trips.
- Full breakfast each morning.
- Itineraries, maps and driving directions.
- Homemade cookies and hot beverages upon your return.
$499 for two guests, including tax - add a third night and take 50% off that night!
Upgrade to the whirlpool suites, the Ivy Suite or the Garden Room, or our popular historic fireplace suite, the Johns Madison Suite, for only $200 more!
May 28, 2015
- May 28, 2013 to May 28, 2015
Terms and Conditions
Add a third night at 25% off! Not available with any other discount. Room selection subject to availability.