Expired Travel Deal
Follow Constitution Highway (Route 20) and discover the homes and the landscape that influenced some of the greatest minds of America. Stay at the historic Holladay House Bed and Breakfast, a home formerly owned by President James Madison's grand-nephew, and be centrally located to at least 3 Presidential mansions open to the public.
This package includes:
- Two-night stay in one of our traditional historic inn accommodations, the Green Room, the Blue Room or the Oak Room.
- 2 tickets to James Madison's Montpelier, 2 passes to Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, 2 passes to James Monroe's Ash Lawn-Highland and 2 passes to historic colonial Michie Tavern.
- 10% discount at the Montpelier Gift Shop.
- Picnic basket filled with cheese, crackers, fruit, sparkling water and dessert for one of your day trips.
- Full breakfast each morning.
- Itineraries, maps and driving directions.
- Homemade cookies and hot beverages upon your return.
December 31, 2016
- May 28, 2013 to December 31, 2016
Terms and Conditions
Add a third night at 25% off! Not available with any other discount. Room selection subject to availability.