A hot air balloon ride is an incredibly peaceful and gentle way to witness the beauty of Central Virginia. Trust us--we've flown a number of times ourselves and found the experience to be relaxing and breathtakingly beautiful. There is simply no better way to tour Virginia's gorgeous rolling hills and flowing rivers.
The Holladay House Bed and Breakfast has partnered with Monticello Country Ballooning to provide this amazing experience to our guests.
The Hot Air Balloon Package includes:
- 2 nights at our historic bed and breakfast, including a delicious breakfast each morning (if you are taking a sunrise flight, we will provide a breakfast-to-go).
- Hot Air Balloon Ride for two, either in the morning at sunrise or in the evening at sunset (flight time is about an hour, but the total event takes about 3 hours)
- A champagne toast (a long-standing ballooning tradition)
- Digital Photos taken by the ground crew (be sure to bring your own camera with extra batteries as well!)
- Local pick-up and transportation to and from the launch site
Naturally, hot air ballooning is subject to weather conditions. If your flight must be canceled due to weather, we'll do everything we can to reschedule your flight during your stay with us. However, if this is not possible, we are happy to provide a voucher for a future flight during your next visit!
December 31, 2015
- July 12, 2012 to December 31, 2015
Terms and Conditions
Flight subject to weather conditions and will be cancelled if flight conditions are not safe. There is a 72-hour cancellation policy with the balloon company: no refunds are given after that time frame. Tax not included.