Expired Travel Deal
Nature inspires The Resort’s unique setting. Our associates deliver memorable meetings.
Here meeting participants experience accommodations designed for comfort and productivity, event space boasting views of Mt. Hood’s spectacular scenery, gracious audio-visual support, public spaces ideal for one-on-one or small group dialogues and hearty fresh regional cuisine.
See how The Resort’s Complete Meeting Package affords ease and flexibility during the planning process. And optimal productivity on site. Planners as well as participants can get focused and remain focused.
Meeting Room Rental Fee
All Day Refreshment Service with Mid-Morning and Mid-Afternoon Snack Breaks
Hot Breakfast Buffet, Plated or Buffet Lunch served in Private Meeting Rooms
Meeting Fundamentals Package as follows:
LCD Projector with Screen
Choice of Power Podium or Vision Podium
Up to 3 Microphones
Flipcharts and easels
Meeting Planners Tool Kit of Office Supplies
Service charge (21%)
Stay for dinner – plated options are available starting from $50!
For $99 per person, take advantage of:
- Dedicated meeting space with individual temperature controls, state-of-the-art, conference equipment and tackable wall surfaces includes conference tables set to your specifications; most rooms boast scenic views.
- Standard audio visual equipment includes high-powered LCD projectors, screens, VGA video cable and AC power strip set at presentation computer and flip chart with markers.
- Meeting supplies include pens, notepads, coasters, glasses and water service.
- Breakfast Buffet includes fresh fruit juice, seasonal fruit, scrambled eggs, breakfast meats and potatoes, assorted pastries and muffins and Starbucks coffee and Tazo tea products.
- Mid-morning break features replenishments on all beverages and seasonal fruit tray plus nutrition bars.
- Plated Lunch Main Courses are served with choice of salad or soup, seasonal accompaniments, artisan bread & butter, platter of assorted cookies and Starbucks coffee and Tazo tea products.
- Buffet Lunch includes salads, variety of hot and cold entrees, breads, beverages and dessert bar.
- Mid-afternoon refreshment break includes replenishments on all beverages plus freshly baked brownies and seasonal whole fruit.
And, of course, a hotel associate will be available to coordinate all your needs from room set-ups to food service to guest room arrangements.
June 10, 2014
- June 11, 2013 to June 10, 2014
Terms and Conditions
Stay for dinner – plated options are available starting from $50! Pricing is per person. Applicable for groups of 25 or more participants. Additional equipment – wireless microphones, videoconferencing systems, broadband Internet hubs, wireless remotes, DVD and VHS players, audio or video recording and more – is available for a charge. Same-day audio visual requests are subject to a 21% surcharge.