Expired Travel Deal
The Inns of Aurora are exceptionally proud of our close relationship with Rose Ryan of Harvest Home Organics, the source of much of the fresh produce used in our kitchen. Beyond being a wonderful farmer, Rose is a great teacher and a tremendous human being. If you want a true taste of Finger Lakes farming, we think you can’t do better than this.
This experience is available to those enjoying a two-night stay. Rose welcomes visitors to her farm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays year-round. For an additional $330 (based on a two-person package), you can experience:
- A cheese and fruit platter, paired with a bottle of Finger Lakes Wine, for you to enjoy on your first evening with us
- A farm tour and day of instructional, hands-on organic farming with Rose Ryan of Harvest Home Organics. Transportation is not provided, though maps are!
- A picnic lunch for two from the Aurora Inn (more lunches may be added for an additional fee)
- $100 voucher towards dinner at the Aurora Inn; when possible, dinner will be made with food from the day’s harvest
December 31, 2013
- February 8, 2013 to December 31, 2013