Expired Travel Deal
Saddle up and take advantage of Honor’s Haven’s complimentary shuttle service to nearby Braden Brook Stables. There’s no better way to experience the region’s crisp mountain air and rolling landscapes than with a scenic trail ride!
Rates start at $139 per person per night based on double occupancy and include:
- Standard Accommodations
- Two buffet meals daily (breakfast and dinner)
- One ticket per person for a one hour trail ride at Braden Brook Stables
- COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE service to and from Braden Brook Stables
- Wireless internet access
- Coffee maker
- Daily hotel activities*
- Yoga and Wellness classes
- Use of Spa facilities (indoor pool, wet/dry sauna and Jacuzzi) and Fitness Center
- Use of indoor and outdoor sports facilities (tennis, basketball, volleyball)
- Boating, fishing, and nature walks**
- 9-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.**
- Spa massages and facial services**
- Complimentary shuttle service to local attractions *
Local attractions include: Horseback Riding, Sam’s Point Ice caves, Minnewaska State Park, local Vineyards, Monticello Gaming & Raceway, and Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.
Braden Brook Stables offers:
o Miles of scenic trails
o Gentle, well-trained horses
o Free instruction for beginners
o Enhanced rides for experienced riders
o Fall foliage rides
o Winter riding in the snow
o Pony rides for younger children
For further details about Braden Brook Stables please visitwww.bradenbrook.com.
**indicates additional fees may apply
December 31, 2014
- February 8, 2014 to December 31, 2014
Terms and Conditions
Rates are subject to prevailing NYS and local tax as well as an 18% resort fee.