Expired Travel Deal
Treat Mom to Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa’s 3rd Annual Tulip Festival & Mother’s Day Celebration; featuring handcrafted gifts, live entertainment and a delightful Mother’s Day lunch!
Rates are only $109 per person per night based on double occupancy.
Children age 11-16 (when sharing with 2 adults): $55 per child per night
Children age 6-10 (when sharing with 2 adults): $45 per child per night
- Two buffet meals daily (breakfast and dinner)
- Tulip Festival on Sunday (including local artists and craftspeople, live entertainment, and photography contest)
- Mother’s Day lunch on Sunday
- Wireless internet access
- Coffee maker
- Daily hotel activities*
- Yoga and Wellness classes
- Use of Spa facilities (indoor pool, wet/dry sauna and Jacuzzi) and Fitness Center
- Use of indoor and outdoor sports facilities (tennis, basketball, volleyball)
- Boating, fishing, and nature walks**
- 9-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.**
- Spa massages and facial services**
- Complimentary shuttle service to local attractions *
Local attractions include: Horseback Riding, Sam’s Point Ice caves, Minnewaska State Park, local Vineyards, Monticello Gaming & Raceway, and Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.
**indicates additional fees may apply
May 11, 2014
- May 9, 2014 to May 11, 2014
Terms and Conditions
Rates are subject to prevailing NYS and local tax as well as an 18% resort fee.