Relax your mind and body within our spa facilities. Indulge your senses as you are surrounded by natural elements, exquisite marble and tile work, and a friendly and professional staff. Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa is a stylish retreat brimming over with superb opportunities.
Rates start as follows per person per night based on double occupancy:
- 1-night stay: $150
- 2-night stay: $138
- Standard accommodations
- Two buffet meals daily (breakfast and dinner)
- For 1-night stays - $60 credit* per person toward any Spa service
- For 2-night stays - $95 credit* per person toward any Spa service
- Wireless internet access
- Coffee maker
- Daily hotel activities**
- Yoga and Wellness classes
- Use of Spa facilities (indoor pool, wet/dry sauna and Jacuzzi) and Fitness Center
- Use of indoor and outdoor sports facilities (tennis, basketball, volleyball)
- Boating, fishing, and nature walks**
- 9-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.***
- Spa massages and facial services***
- Complimentary shuttle service to local attractions **
*credit is non-transferable and must be consumed during scheduled stay.
Local attractions include: Horseback Riding, Sam’s Point Ice caves, Minnewaska State Park, local Vineyards, Monticello Gaming & Raceway, and Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.
***indicates additional fees may apply
December 31, 2015
- February 8, 2015 to December 31, 2015
Terms and Conditions
Rates are subject to prevailing NYS and local tax as well as an 18% resort fee.