Expired Travel Deal
Defined by its spectacular views, the golf course at Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa is an extraordinary treat for the golf enthusiast. Whether you’re a beginner playing for the love of the game or a seasoned player looking to refine your skills, you can’t go wrong swinging away with this amazing savings!
"Not a weak hole to be found, and some consider holes 7-9 the toughest 3 finishing holes in the metropolitan area."
- Met Golfer Magazine
Rates start at $137 per person per night based on double occupancy and include:
- Executive accommodations (based on availability)
- Two buffet meals daily (breakfast and dinner)
- Unlimited golf during your stay (cart included)*
- Wireless internet access
- Coffee maker
- Daily hotel activities*
- Yoga and Wellness classes
- Use of Spa facilities (indoor pool, wet/dry sauna and Jacuzzi) and Fitness Center
- Use of indoor and outdoor sports facilities (tennis, basketball, volleyball)
- Boating, fishing, and nature walks**
- 9-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.**
- Spa massages and facial services**
- Complimentary shuttle service to local attractions *
Four-night minimum stay must be indicated at time of reservation to qualify for discounted rate.
Local attractions include: Horseback Riding, Sam’s Point Ice caves, Minnewaska State Park, local Vineyards, Monticello Gaming & Raceway, and Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.
**indicates additional fees may apply
Note: Unlimited Gold includes unlimited access to the course on the day of arrival after 3:00PM until dusk and unlimited access each day following until dusk on the day of departure. Any rounds played prior to 3:00PM on day of arrival are subject to prevailing greens fees.
Outdoor amenities are only available seaons and weather permitting.
November 30, 2015
- April 1, 2015 to October 31, 2015
Terms and Conditions
** Unlimited Golf Defined: a. Access to the golf course begins at check-in (3:00PM). Individuals wishing to play golf prior to check-in will be charged the prevailing green fees for that round. b. Individuals will be extended unlimited access to the golf course for the remainder of their stay, including day of departure (until dusk). Rates are subject to prevailing NYS and local tax as well as an 18% resort fee.