Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa invites you to celebrate and give thanks this holiday with traditional fare and family fun; featuring a Thanksgiving Day buffet that is sure to please every member of your family as well as daily jaunts to the area’s best attractions! While we take care of the prep work, cooking and cleaning, take a dip in the Resort’s indoor pool, indulge with a massage or facial at the Spa at Honor’s Haven, or just relax and unwind in the sauna or Jacuzzi.
Rates are $109 per person per night based on double occupancy.
Children age 11-16 (when sharing with 2 adults): $55 per child per night
Children age 6-10 (when sharing with 2 adults): $45 per child per night
- Standard accommodations
- Two buffet meals daily (breakfast and dinner)
- Traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings
- Wireless internet access
- Coffee maker
- Daily hotel activities*
- Yoga and Wellness classes
- Use of Spa facilities (indoor pool, wet/dry sauna and Jacuzzi) and Fitness Center
- Use of indoor and outdoor sports facilities (tennis, basketball, volleyball)
- Boating, fishing, and nature walks**
- 9-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.**
- Spa massages and facial services**
- Complimentary shuttle service to local attractions *
Local attractions include: Horseback Riding, Sam’s Point Ice caves, Minnewaska State Park, local Vineyards, Monticello Gaming & Raceway, and Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.
**indicates additional fees may apply
November 30, 2015
- November 26, 2015 to December 1, 2015
Terms and Conditions
Rates are subject to prevailing NYS and local tax as well as an 18% resort fee.