In 1777, brave Americans decisively defeated an invading British Army, winning a victory so powerful that it drew international allies and turned the tide to ultimately win America’s War of Independence. Visit four separate sites associated with this military campaign.
Two day package Includes:
• Saratoga Battlefield - The Battle of Saratoga during the American Revolution.
• Schuyler House – 1777 country estate of American General Philip Schuyler
• Saratoga Monument – 155’ granite obelisk commemorating the American Victory
• Wilkinson Trail – 4.2 mile foot-path. Part of preserved Revolutionary War road system with interpretive stations.
• Victory Woods – a 22 acre parcel where British forces were encamped and surrounded for the week before their October 17, 1777 surrender to the American Army.
Include a visit to the New York State Military Museum which also offers free admission!
- Two Nights Accommodations
- Two Breakfasts for Two
- Two Dinners for Two- four $25 gift certificates to use at over 30 restaurants, cafes, bistro's (view listings on website).
- Assorted refreshments and our homemade chocolate chip cookies!
Pricing from $205 per night.
October 1, 2014
- May 31, 2014 to October 17, 2014
Terms and Conditions
Available May 31 to September 10, Wednesdays – Sundays. Available weekends only from September 10 to October 17. Rates shown are lowest seasonal rates; rates will vary based on room type availability and season. Taxes and gratuities not included. Offer is based on availability. Additional restrictions/blackout dates may apply.