Expired Travel Deal
Within the heart of NYS only wilderness canoe region, 58 bodies of water, non-motorized and annually stocked... The Lake Clear Lodge & Retreat is the only destination lodge on the secluded shores of Lake Clear Ð famous in Adirondack lore for its "sportsmen fishingÓ - so much so a lure was named after it: the Lake Clear Wobbler. An anglerÕs treasure in summer and an ice fishing haven in winter. But that is only the beginning: we are the Adirondack Great Camp base lodge to NYS only wilderness canoe region and a fishing paradise.
All Fishing Packages include:
A diverse range of fishing activities both outdoors and in will be made available to you. These include:
- The Fishing Resource Library in our 1886 Lodge that is equipped with maps and several fishing publications
- Fish On-line: If you have a laptop, we will make available our wireless Internet and can provide you with a list of on-line fishing sites to gather up-to-date information.
- Daily Weather Reports: In our Lobby which you can access 24/7, we will post the next days weather conditions including information on winds and advisories.
- Complimentary use of our canoes, kayaks and rowboat to fish Lake Clear.
- Assistance with obtaining fishing license which you can also do on-line.
- Information packages and maps on the incredible endless opportunities for fishing and to do so while hiking, biking, canoeing or simply walking throughout the 18,000-acre St. Regis Wilderness area. All types of trips exist from the novice to the expert that one can do for an hour or an overnight.
An orientation upon arrival or a pre-arrival fishing package can be arranged. Add-ons to your St. Regis Wilderness Fishing Experience may include:
- One Fishing back-pack lunch ($25PP)
- Complete StarterÕs Fishing Kit that includes rod, basic tackle box with the Lake Clear Wobbler, fishing license, and Lake Clear Fishing map ($75PP)
- An Adirondack fishing guide (cost TBD)
- Several times a year, the Lake Clear Lodge & Retreat conducts special fishing workshops or a Philosopher PubÕs with a licensed Adirondack guide Ð advanced sign-up required. See our Seasonal Calendar.
See a complete list of unique additional activities that you can add to your package on our website!
December 31, 2014
- January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
Terms and Conditions
Rates and dates of packages may change without notice.