Expired Travel Deal
The New Mexico Museum of Art has been selected as the only U.S. venue for this exhibition drawn from the British Museum’s extensive collection. Renaissance to Goya: Prints and Drawings from Spain brings together for the first time important prints and drawings, many never before been on display, by Spanish and other European artists who were working in Spain from the mid-sixteenth to the nineteenth century. Exhibit is on display from December 14, 2013 – March 9, 2014.
We are pleased to offer a package that encourages guests to see this one of a kind exhibit and enjoy Santa Fe, as well. The package is available fromJanuary 3, 2014 – March 4, 2014.
The package includes the following for $420 plus tax:
- 3 nights stay in a Traditional room with a king or two queen beds
(upgraded rooms available at an additional cost)
- 4 day complimentary NM Museum pass for two (See 4 museums during your visit)
- $20 gift card to the NM Museum of Art Shop
- $100 gift card to the wonderful Spanish restaurant, La Boca
- Full “Mountain Sunrise” buffet breakfast
- Tea and Sherry Hour from 4pm-5pm
- Complimentary Parking
We invite you to join us for this “one of a kind” event, and experience our version of Spain in Santa Fe.
Packages must be booked directly through the Inn of the Governors. No additional discounts may be applied. Packages are based on availability. Please call.