Adventure Lodging Package. Stay at Thousand Hills, enjoy the outdoor activities Branson has to offer.
- Two Night Stay in a 2 bedroom luxury condo - Spend two nights in a fully furnished two bedroom luxury condo at Thousand Hills Resort. All two bedroom condos include 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully furnished kitchen and living area. These condos are located in the heart of Branson so you'll never be more than a few minutes from any show, shopping or attraction in the Branson area.
- A Double Kayak Rental for 2 Hours - Enjoy the great outdoors on a kayak for two. This will take you on a great adventure on Branson’s Table Rock Lake. It’s fun for all ages and no experience is necessary!
Pick Two of the Following:
- 2 Tickets on Ride the Ducks – Adults and kids alike will love this land and water adventure! You get to see the sights of Branson and experience the beauty of the Table Rock Lake. You also get your own quacker for the tour!
- Horseback Riding at Shepherd of the Hills for 2 – Shepherd of the Hills is a historic homestead that inspired the book written in 1907. You can ride the same trails that the Baldknobbers traveled through over 100 years ago. This 30 minute ride will also give you spectacular views of the breath-taking Ozark hills.
- 2 Tickets for the Vigilante Zipline – If you love excitement this is the ride for you! On this ride you can enjoy the views from the Inspiration Tower at Shepherd of the Hills. You will be launched from the tower on a cable that reaches a half a mile in length. No need to worry because you will be safely secure in a seat and there is an automatic brake towards the end of your ride.
Total Package #4 Cost: $490.00 plus tax
December 28, 2014
- January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
Terms and Conditions
Reserve this package by calling.