Let Gunflint Lodge handle all the details for your wedding of up to 25 family members and guests.
Ceremony site, Groom's dinner, wedding dinner with wine and champagne, wedding cake, lakeside accommodations with fireplace for all attendees, and all meals.
This package includes nearly everything needed for a small wedding of up to 25 family and guests: the ceremony site, groom's dinner, wedding dinner with wine and champagne, and a wedding cake. It also includes lakeside accommodations with fireplace for all your attendees, and all meals.
For your two nights of accommodations they provide: a cabin for the bride's parents, and a cabin for the grooms parents. One cabin for the bride-to-be and her attendants, one cabin for the groom-to-be and his groomsmen. They also provide up to six more cabins for family and guests, accommodating up to 15 additional people.
- Breakfast and lunch on Day 2 - a full breakfast menu and over 20 choices for lunch
- One morning and one afternoon guided naturalist activity for wedding guests
- Ceremony site at one of several choices on the grounds
- Bridal reception with appetizers and beverages - cocktails, wine and beer
- Bridal dinner - three custom menu choices (usually a red meat, a fish and vegetarian), red and white wine with dinner and champagne toast
- A two-layer decorated wedding cake
- Up to $500 allowance for flowers
- Day 3 breakfast with three specials in addition to the regular full menu
They have a qualified staff person who can present the wedding vows if desired.
July 29, 2017
- August 29, 2016 to August 5, 2017
Terms and Conditions
NOTE: The bride and groom will need to bring their blank marriage license with them. This can be picked up at any county in Minnesota and must be purchased at least 5 days prior to the wedding day. It is good for up to 6 months. Package Includes: 2 nights accommodations, wedding ceremony, all meals, and all activities. Rates: Package for a wedding party of up to 25 people – $13,950.00 Plus taxes-sales tax, bed tax, and service charge