Ceremony site, Groom's dinner, wedding dinner with wine and champaigne, wedding cake, Lakeside accommodations with fireplace for all attendees, and all meals
Instead of hundreds of decisions, juggling countless details and wondering if you've forgotten anything, you can relax and leave the details to the professional event planners at Gunflint Lodge. You can focus on being with your family and friends for this special event, and we'll handle the juggling.
This packages includes nearly everything needed for a small wedding of up to 25 family and guests: the ceremony site, groom's dinner, wedding dinner with wine and champagne, and a wedding cake. It also includes lakeside accommodations with fireplace for all your attendees, and all meals.
For your two nights of accommodations Gunflint Lodge provides: a cabin for the bride's parents, and a cabin for the grooms parents. One cabin for the bride-to-be and her attendants, one cabin for the groom-to-be and his groomsmen. They'll also provide up to six more cabins for family and guests, accommodating up to 15 additional people.
The groom's dinner is the first evening. It'll be on the informal side with three entree choices and two glasses of wine or beer per person. Depending on the time of year and weather, this could be an outside cookout with your choice of steak, fish fry or BBQ.
This package also includes:
• Breakfast and lunch on Day 2 — a full breakfast menu and over 20 choices for lunch
• One morning and one afternoon guided naturalist activity for wedding guests
• Ceremony site at one of several choices on the grounds
• Bridal reception with appetizers and beverages — cocktails, wine and beer
• Bridal dinner — three custom menu choices (usually a red meat, a fish and a vegetarian), a red and white wine with dinner and champagne toast
• A two-layer decorated wedding cake
• Up to $500 allowance for flowers
• Day 3 breakfast with three specials in addition to the regular full menu
December 31, 2016
Terms and Conditions
Plus taxes-sales tax, bed tax, and service charge NOTE: The bride and groom will need to bring their blank marriage license with them. This can be picked up at any county in Minnesota and must be purchased at least 5 days prior to the wedding day. It is good for up to 6 months.