Ceremony site, Groom's dinner, Wedding dinner with wine and champaigne, Wedding cake, Lakeside accommodations with fireplace for all attendees, and all meals.
This packages includes nearly everything needed for a small wedding of up to 25 family and guests.
- Two nights accommodations- one cabin for the bride's parents, one cabin for the grooms parents, one cabin for the bride to be and her attendants, one cabin for the groom to be and his groomsmen, and up to 6 additional cabins for family and guests accommodating up to 15 people.
- Groom's dinner the first evening- on the informal side with 3 entree choices and 2 glasses of wine or beer per person. Depending on the time of year and weather this could be an outside cookup--steak, fish fry, or BBQ (your option)
- Breakfast and lunch on day 2- a full breakfast menu and 20+ choices for lunch
- One morning and one afternoon guided naturalist activity for wedding guests
- Ceremony site at one of several choices on the grounds
- Bridal reception with appetizers and beverages- cocktails, wine and beer
- Bridal dinner- three custom menu choices (usually a red meat, a fish and a vegetarian), a red and white wine with dinner, champagne toast and a wedding cake.
- Day 3 breakfast with 3 specials in addition to the regular full menu
We have budgeted up to $500 for flowers. We provide a two layer decorated wedding cake. We have a qualified staff person who can present the wedding vows if desired.
The bride and groom should stop at the Cook County Court House and pick up their wedding license before coming to the resort.
Marilyn is our wedding specialist and can answer all your questions, explain our facilities and check available dates.
- 2 nights accommodations
- Wedding ceremony
- All meals
- All activities.
- Package for a wedding party of up to 25 people
- Plus taxes-sales tax, bed tax, and service charge
August 28, 2014
- August 28, 2013 to August 28, 2014