Getaway to Ogunquit Beach for Independence Day!
Discover the fun of Ogunquit Beach, enjoy our stay rewards for additional fun and see the best of the Seacoast's firework shows.
Ride the trolley to the best seat in the house for fireworks on Ogunquit Beach. Enjoy sandcastles, old fashion ice cream shops and Maine lobster of course. Come celebrate July 4th by the sea!
Ogunquit Maine July 4th Celebration & Fireworks:
- Parking for one vehicle ($25 per day value included)
- Resort amenity access ($25 per day value included)
- Continental breakfast ($25 per day value included)
- Wireless Internet ($20 per day value included)
- York Wild Kingdom Zoo Park & Ride Discount Passes ($10 per person value)
- Bin of age appropriate toys with any Ciao Baby package ($75 value)
- Walk to Fireworks - 10 minutes to the Beach - Beat the crowds
- Easy Trolley access at our back door
- Jonathan's right next door - Yummy!
Resort Stays Available Three, Four and Five Nights
July 3, 2015
- July 1, 2015 to July 6, 2015
Terms and Conditions
Prices per room. Based on double occupancy. Holiday minimum stay required for July 4th. Starting location shown for starting pricing. Please note rewards choices are based on dates of stay and partner hours. Maine Sales Tax Additional *Lowest Rate Listed Not Available Entire Period* *Above starting rates based on starting accommodations*