Spend the Quiet Season in Ogunquit
Relax in Ogunquit - A quiet season vacation is the perfect way to enjoy and escape. Journey to Ogunquit for Maine seafood, Marginal Way and the beauty of each season.
Fall - Enjoy the annual Scarecrow contest, homemade cider and our central location.
Winter - Explore the shops and cuisine just moments from our hotel. And return to relax in the Roman Spa.
Spring - As our gardens bloom, stroll to Marginal Way and enjoy spa treatments to reawaken your senses.
- Parking for one vehicle ($25 per day value included)
- Resort amenity access ($25 per day value included)
- Wine & Cabot Cheese Welcome ($25 value included)
- Wireless internet
- Friday & Saturday accommodations
- One Dinner (open menu) at your choice of
- Jonathan's - Cozy and right next door
- Old Village Inn - A romantic New England setting
- MC Perkins Cove - Breathtaking ocean views
- Breakfast each morning
- Late check-out of 1pm - Extra time to relax
November 23, 2014
- September 1, 2014 to November 23, 2014
Terms and Conditions
Package Prices per person. Resort Rates per night. Based on double occupancy. A minimum stay may be required on weekend package. Maine Tax Additional *Lowest Weekend Rate Listed Not Available Entire Period* *Above rates based on starting standard room accommodations for weekend package. Midweek packages also available*