The culinary teams at the Jekyll Island Club Hotel have always sought out the best from local and regional providers for fresh foods and ingredients. Led by our Executive Chef, Abigail Hutchinson, this fun, fascinating and flavorful weekend will immerse participants in the joys of Georgia-sourced provisions, from farms, vineyards and brewers to local ocean waters and more!Weekend Events Include:
- Sea-to-Table Extravaganza Friday Night with craft beer tasting
- “Georgia Market” with vendor booths
- A Saturday evening Farm-to-Table dinner reception including wine pairings and featuring discussions with Georgia market vendors.
- Accommodations for two nights including room tax
- Breakfast Buffet Saturday in the Grand Dining Room
- All group events and activities
- Award Winning Sunday Brunch
Please call hotel directly to book (866) 201-5875.
Georgia Purveyors Bland Farms
Glennville, GA Coastal Empire Beer Company
Richmond Hill, GA Gayla’s Grits
Lakeland, GA Georgia Buffalo Farm
Townsend, GA Georgia Olive Farm
Lakeland, GA Georgia Shrimp Association
Darien, GA Habersham Winery
Helen, GA High Road Craft Ice Cream
Chamblee, GA Nora Mill Granary
Helen, GA Plantation Quail
Greensboro, GA Red Hare Brewing
Marietta, GA Sapelo Farms
Brunswick, GA Savannah Bee Company
Savannah, GA Savannah River Farms
Sylvania, GA Southbound Brewing Co.
Savannah, GA Sweet Grass Dairy
Thomasville, GA SweetWater Brewing Company
Atlanta GA Superior Berries
Homerville, GA Taylor Organic Farms
Ellenwood, GA Three Sisters Vineyards
Dahlonega, GA White Oak Pastures
Deal Expires: March 15, 2014
Use Promo Code Call
Please note: Resort fee extra. Upgrades available for an additional fee per night. Weekend requires a minimum of 15 packages to be sold 30 days prior to event or hotel reserves the right to cancel said event. Cancellations within 14 days of the event forfeits 50% of package. Subject to availability. Advanced reservations recommended for brunch.