Expired Travel Deal
The Third annual Napa Valley Film Festival is set for November 13-17, 2013. The festival will showcase the best in new independent filmmaking and world cinema. Its vision is to build community around the art of visual story-telling, with the viewing of films and discussions with filmmakers fueling lively conversation amongst old and new friends - and those conversations being enriched with the world-class food and wine of legendary Napa Valley.
Our specially designed Napa Valley Film Festival Package offers you a convenient way to enjoy the festival from start to finish. Based on availability, between November 12-18, 2013 you will receive a minimum 3-Night Stay at either Villagio Inn & Spa or Vintage Inn. Enjoy luxurious accommodations that include:
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival.
- Complimentary Daily Sumptuous Champagne Breakfast
- Complimentary Daily Afternoon Tea Service
- Complimentary Daily Access to Spa Villagio's Facilities and Amenities
In addition to your stay, receive the following great package components:
- Two Napa Valley Film Festival Passes. You will enjoy all five festival days with each Festival Pass and have access to all regular film screenings and panel discussions. You will also have access to all wine tasting pavilions and culinary demonstrations.
- VIP Wine Tasting for Two at the V Wine Cellar in V Marketplace.
- One $50.00 Gift Certificate for the shops at V Marketplace.
Select From The Following Package Price Options:
3-Night Stay - Complete Package including occupancy tax for $1,461.50 (per couple)
4-Night Stay - Complete Package including occupancy tax for $1,775.00 (per couple)
5-Night Stay - Complete Package including occupancy tax for $2,060.00 (per couple)
Deal Expires: November 18, 2013
November 12, 2013 to November 18, 2013
* Cancellation and deposit policies apply. Valid for stays November 12-18, 2013. Some blackout dates may apply; all rates are subject to change and based on double occupancy; not applicable to groups or the use of gift certificates; subject to availability at time of reservation; not available with packages, promotions or previously booked reservations.