Expired Travel Deal
Get up close and personal April through November with these curious creatures. The “local” population of several hundred Humpbacks are known to spend the winter months off of the Mexican Coast and then migrate to the central California coast for the feeding season. These curious creatures often come right up to the boat and engage in “people watching”. Humpbacks reach over 50′ in length and are easily identified by their distinctive long pectoral flippers. Our Whale Watching Package features lodging in a standard room, 15% discount on Sanctuary Cruises with 4 + hours of wildlife viewing.
- 15% discount on Sanctuary Cruises
- 4+ hours of wildlife viewing
- Marine biologist on board and fueled by locally made bio diesel
- Fewer passengers for a more personal experience
- A “See Whales” guarantee or your next trip is free
May 21, 2015
- May 1, 2015 to May 21, 2015
Terms and Conditions
Please call reservations at (800) 367-2003 to reserve your Whale Watching Package today! All of our packages are subject to availability. You must book packages 72 hours prior to arrival. Not Valid on Holiday Weekends. Valid through 05-21-15.