Expired Travel Deal
Our most popular special packages are simply stated: (All Inclusive)
- 2 nights lodging, 1 day fishing: $900.00 / person
- 3 nights lodging, 2 days fishing: $1350.00 /person
- 4 nights lodging, 3 days fishing: $1800.00 /person
- 5 nights lodging, 4 days fishing: $2250.00 /person
From the time you arrive at the lodge, until the time you leave, everything is taken care of. All your meals, snacks, soft drinks and mixers are provided. Each day you will enjoy a hearty, hot, country style full breakfast. Your guides will either pick you up at the Lodge doorstep or you will make a short 10 minute ride to the launch area if you are spin fishing.
Your guides will have all your equipment, flies and fly rods included. However feel free to bring your own gear if you prefer. Spinning gear is also provided for spin fishermen. Your guide will provide a nice lunch and beverages on the river. Shore lunches are available with advance notice.
Evenings are spent in the Lodge with appetizers, snacks and a wonderful dinner prepared by your hosts or an independent chef.
Pricing is per person and is based on double occupancy. Of course we can arrange for single occupancy if desired. We have 5 luxury suites, 3 with Jacuzzis and fireplaces (electric). We are always happy to work with you on any special requests.
There are an infinite amount of possibilities on customized trips. Please contact me to help plan and put your perfect getaway together.
There is a two night minimum. Fridays and Saturdays always book together.
Fishing Guest Policies:
- The White River Inn is a non-smoking facility.
- Reservations are made by phone or through our booking affiliates.
- A telephone call is required to confirm any reservation.
- Rates are based on double occupancy on a per night basis.
- Weekend stays have a two night minimum.
- Children under 15 with well behaved families are considered on a child by child basis.
- No pets are allowed.
- A 50% deposit is required to hold a reservation.
- Personal checks,money orders, or cash are accepted means of payment. We do not accept credit cards.
- We do not give cash refunds for cancellations.
- Cancellation earlier than 30 days will forfeit their deposit.
- Cancellations less than 30 days are responsible for the entire package price.
- Major holiday bookings require a 60% deposit with full payment due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Entire lodge bookings require a 60% deposit with full payment due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations need to be made by phone person to person.
- Booking affiliates have their own payment requirements.
- Full payment is due upon booking for reservations less than 30 days from arrival.
- As no one can predict personal, family, business,or medical emergencies. Purchasing trip insurance insures that you are taken care of if the unexpected happens.
December 31, 2014
- December 12, 2013 to December 31, 2014