7 Nights Lodging / 5 Fishing Trips – Value $2,495 PRICE $2,295
- 1 Silver salmon trip on the Kenai River
- 1 Halibut trip at the Cook Inlet
- 1 Seward Multi-species Trip for Halibut, Ling Cod, Silver Salmon, Rockfish, Snapper
- 1 Upper Kenai Trip for Reds & Trophy Rainbows
- 1 Fly-out for Silver Salmon & Bear Viewing
Five different fishing trips! Five different locations! Five different fishing techniques all in one week!
How is that for variety? We are excited to offer this great week of diverse fishing trips every week in the month of August as our “2014” August Bonanza”. You will be fishing for silver salmon out of a power boat on the lower or middle Kenai and using a drift boat on the upper Kenai for sockeye salmon (“REDS”), trophy rainbow trout and dolly varden. You will be fishing for halibut in the Cook Inlet, the richest halibut grounds in the world. Your multi species combo trip will originate out of Seward. The ling cod fishing has been on fire the last few years! Your fly out will be to the west side of Cook Inlet for silvers and a chance to see and photograph bears in the wild! Join us for the trip of a lifetime and experience fishing all over the Kenai Peninsula at a discounted “AUGUST BONANZA” price! Bring your camera and your best smile for some great photographic opportunities! You may see bears, moose, bald eagles, whales, glaciers and more!
All of our fishing trips include:
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access in every room
- Breakfast bar included daily.
- All packages have a choice of a drift or power boat.
- All salmon trips are 6 hours (half day) but can be upgraded to 10 hour full-day trips.
- All fishing equipment for the trip (rods, reels and bait)
- Professional licensed guides, and the cleaning of your fish.
- Other custom packages are available upon request.
- All packages are subject to a sales tax.
- 50 Lbs. of fish vacuum packed and frozen “FREE” with every package.
- Onsite freezer room / laundry room.
August 30, 2014
- August 2, 2014 to August 30, 2014
Terms and Conditions
Not included in package: Air Fare to Alaska, Fishing License, Lunch, Dinner, Car Rental, Sales Tax