Expired Travel Deal
7 Nights Lodging / 6 Days Fishing – Value $2,2952
King Salmon Trips on the Kenai or Kasilof River
- 2 Deep Sea Halibut Trips at the Cook Inlet
- 1 Upper Kenai Trip for Red Salmon
- 1 Float Plane Fly-out for Red Salmon & Bear Viewing Opportunity
During this month there are many exciting things happening!
King Salmon fishing is in full swing on the Kenai and Kasilof rivers. Red Salmon are running up the Kenai River in early June and heading for the Russian river which opens up June 11th. Fishing on the Russian river for Reds is FREE! We show you how and where to fish, you just have to be here! Red Salmon are also gathering in Big River Lake in early June where we do our fly out fishing and bear viewing. The number of Reds at Big River Lake and the ease and convenience of them for the bear’s diet makes this one of Alaska’s greatest spots to photograph bears in the wild. Halibut fishing at this time is usually excellent and the tides look real good for the opportunity to land some great fish. This is one of our favorite times of the season as everything will be in full swing.
All of our fishing trips include:
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access in every room
- Breakfast bar included daily.
- All packages have a choice of a drift or power boat.
- All salmon trips are 6 hours (half day) but can be upgraded to 10 hour full-day trips.
- All fishing equipment for the trip (rods, reels and bait)
- Professional licensed guides, and the cleaning of your fish.
- Other custom packages are available upon request.
- All packages are subject to a sales tax.
- 50 Lbs. of fish vacuum packed and frozen “FREE” with every package.
- Onsite freezer room / laundry room.
June 28, 2014
- June 7, 2014 to June 28, 2014
Terms and Conditions
Not included in package: Air Fare to Alaska, Fishing License, Meals, Car Rental, Sales Tax