7 Nights Lodging / 6 Days Fishing – Value $2,495
- 1 King Salmon Trip on the Kenai or Kasilof River
- 2 Deep Sea Halibut Trips at the Cook Inlet
- 1 Upper Kenai Trip for Red Salmon
- 1 Float Plane Fly-out for Red Salmon & Bear Viewing Opportunity
- 1 Seward Multiple Species King Salmon/Halibut Combo
King Salmon fishing is in full swing on the Kenai and Kasilof rivers. Red(Sockeye)Salmon are making their way up the Kenai River in early June and heading for the Russian river which opens up June 11th. Fishing on the Russian river for Reds is FREE! We show you how and where to fish, you just have to be here! Red Salmon are also gathering in Big River Lake in early June where we do our fly out fishing and bear viewing. The number of Reds at Big River Lake and the ease and convenience of them for the bear’s diet makes this one of Alaska’s greatest spots to photograph bears in the wild. Halibut fishing is usually excellent and the tides look real good for the opportunity to land some great fish. Our Multiple Species saltwater King Salmon/Halibut combo trip is action packed with a two king and two halibut per day limit!
All of our fishing trips include:
- All fishing equipment for the trip (rods, reels and bait)
- Professional licensed guides, and the cleaning of your fish
- 50 Lbs. of fish vacuum packed and frozen “FREE” with every package.
- Onsite freezer room / laundry room.
- All King Salmon trips on the Kenai River are done out of a power boat and are 6 hours (half day) but can be upgraded to 10 hour full-day trip.
- All King Salmon trips on the Kasilof River are done out of a drift boat and are 8 hours.
- High Speed Wireless Internet in every room.
- Breakfast bar included daily.
- Other custom packages are available upon request.
- All packages are subject to a sales tax.
June 6, 2015
- June 6, 2015 to June 27, 2015
Terms and Conditions
Not included in package: Air Fare to Alaska, Fishing License, lunch & dinner, Car Rental, Sales Tax