Enter your name and email to receive alerts when new vacation deals are added to any property in this region.
By clicking "Submit" you are agreeing to the
Terms of Service.
Alert successfully created!
North Carolina Coast Articles
- The Beach is Always Within Reach at Intracoastal Vacation Rentals
- Tee off on a Collection of Courses at Brunswick Plantation Golf Resort
- The Sunset Inn: Ongoing Fun During the Off-Season
- Sea Ranch Resort: Your Home Base for Outer Banks Family Fun
- Promoting Positive Seafood Vibes on the North Carolina Shore
Showing 1-2 of 2 Historical Resorts
See the history behind the Outer Banks at the Lost Colony live outdoor performances. Mystery, drama, music, and dance tell the story of the events leading to the disappearance of the English colonists who settled there over 400 years ago.... more
Stay at Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk and you'll have lots of great chances to learn about the history of the area. First on your list should be a visit to the Fort Raleigh National Historical Site. It'd also be worth checking out the Lost Colony —plus, The Wright Brothers National Memorial is also nearby!... more