Enter your name and email to receive alerts when new vacation deals are added to any property in this region.
By clicking "Submit" you are agreeing to the
Terms of Service.
Alert successfully created!
North Carolina Coast Articles
- The Beach is Always Within Reach at Intracoastal Vacation Rentals
- Tee off on a Collection of Courses at Brunswick Plantation Golf Resort
- The Sunset Inn: Ongoing Fun During the Off-Season
- Sea Ranch Resort: Your Home Base for Outer Banks Family Fun
- Promoting Positive Seafood Vibes on the North Carolina Shore
Showing 1-3 of 3 Fishing Resorts
It's easy to enjoy a little fishing when you stay at Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk. Whether you want to simply wade in the surf and cast a line, or you want to get more adventurous and charter a fishing boat, there's no shortage of fun that you can have! It's perfect for both beginners and experts alike!... more
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 180 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Nags Head
- Nearby Water Atlantic Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
- Cabins, Cottages, and Chalets
The Outer Banks are a playground for fans of fishing, sailing and windsurfing. The area is a world-famous hotspot for fishing, thanks to its proximity to the Gulf Stream, just 12 miles offshore. Tuna, marlin, sailfish and other giant trophies swim these waters in abundance.... more
The Outer Banks of North Carolina is a fisherman's dream! Whether your ideal day means you are on the standing on the beach surf casting or throwing a line from the one of the four fishing piers you are bound to be hooked! ... more