Discover the quiet serenity of Spring Tulip Cottage in Plymouth Wisconsin! Situated in an ideal location, among the hills of the picturesque Kettle Moraine Valley, you're just far enough away from town to enjoy the peace and quiet of a rural setting, while still being close enough to go shopping or sightseeing.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 1 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Plymouth
- Nearby Water Lake Winnebago
- Open Dates All Year
The cottage can sleep up to five people, making it the perfect private getaway for families. With no other guests to disturb you, you can spend your vacation at your own pace! Sleep in as late as you want! Breakfast is whenever you want it!
The property is home to a variety of wildlife, including deer that occasionally wander through the yard, and hummingbirds that dine at the feeders. You may even get the chance to feed one of the chipmunks that may wander across the path!
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Arts and Crafts
- Wittman Regional Airport (OSH) / 32 miles
- Outagamie County Regional Airport (ATW) / 44.8 miles
- General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) / 53.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights