Port Washington Inn in Port Washington, Wisconsin offers you a world apart from the hustle and bustle, a place of serenity, elegance, and comfort, yet an easy drive to a myriad of possibilities. Park your car at our inn and walk to Lake Michigan or downtown. Enjoy our shops and restaurants! Cedarburg, Riveredge Nature Center and Harrington Beach State Park are only minutes from Port Washington. Warm hospitality, thoughtful extras, and peaceful privacy await you.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Port Washington
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) / 30.4 miles
- Wittman Regional Airport (OSH) / 53.5 miles
- Outagamie County Regional Airport (ATW) / 68.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!