Whitecap Mountains in Penokee mountain range of Wisconsin's Lake Superior North Country. Beautiful, wooded ALPINE nature resort surrounded by CHEQUAMEGON National Forest. Located on the shores of pristine, spring fed Weber Lake. Wisconsin's largest ski resort with championship 18-hole GOLF Course. As described in Ski Magazine - "Just off of Lake Superior in the Penokee Mountain Range in Northern Wisconsin, Whitecap has stormed onto the Midwest scene and captured the imagination of the region's skiers"
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 36 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Hurley
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 42.5 miles
- Rhinelander Oneida County Airport (RHI) / 66.5 miles
- Houghton County Memorial Airport (CMX) / 97.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!