Located on the fish-filled shores of Lac Courte Oreilles, Trail's End Resort and Campground has been owned and operated by the Horman family since 1969. As a guest, you will receive the personal attention that will make your vacation as special as we would want our own to be. Head out to the lake for some aquatic activities, hike through the lush nature trails, or stay on the property and enjoy beach volleyball, a game room, and much more!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 16 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Hayward
- Nearby Water Lac Courte Oreilles
- Open Dates All Year
Anglers of all ages will love this resort! Snag pan fish off the dock or head out on a boat and reel in trophy walleye. The little ones can explore the outdoor playground while the adults kick back in the game room.
Lac Courte Oreilles offers more than just fantastic fishing. After reeling in your limit of trophy fish, explore the lake on a canoe, get your heart pumping with some water skiing, or dive in for a swim.
- Game Room/Arcade
- Beach Volleyball Court(s)
- Boat Docks
- Play Ground
- Bird Watching
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Chippewa Valley Regional Airport (EAU) / 81.7 miles
- Duluth International Airport (DLH) / 77.3 miles
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 66 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights