Year-round fun abounds at Red Cedar Springs Resort! Whether you seek recreation or relaxation, this resort is for you. Get your share of exploration reeling in schools of enormous fish on Big Chetec Lake, cross country skiing through the gorgeous landscape, or hiking through the lush nature trails. For some relaxation, soak up the sun on the resort’s private beach, watch the sunset from your dock, or fry up your catch of the day in the cozy cabin’s fully equipped kitchen!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 8 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Birchwood
- Nearby Water Big Chetac Lake
- Open Dates All Year
Nature is just outside your door at this resort! Hike the meandering nature trails and snap an album-full of unforgettable photographs. The unique flora and fauna are sure to please!
Rent a fishing boat and set off on a quest for walleye, bass, and northern pike on Big Chetc Lake. The little ones can reel in the pan fish from off the dock while the adults are out reeling in trophies.
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Chippewa Valley Regional Airport (EAU) / 60.9 miles
- Amery Municipal Airport (AHH) / 54.8 miles
- Duluth International Airport (DLH) / 83.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights