Outdoor adventures for all ages can be found at Loon Haven Resort! With Grand Portage Lake just outside your door, adults can embark on a fishing excursion in a rented boat while the little ones can catch pan fish off the dock. The entire family will enjoy a nature walk through the lush hiking trails. Once you've had your fill of adventures, fill up on delicious fish fillets, which can be cooked on the outdoor grill and enjoyed with loved ones at the onsite picnic tables!
Mother Nature is everywhere at Loon Haven Resort! Explore the idyllic nature trails, observing the local flora and fauna, and then head to the lake to hear the loon's warbling call!
Grand Portage Lake offers 150 acres of water-fueled fun. Reel in your share of trophy fish before hopping on a Jet Ski and cruising the waters or hopping in for a swim!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Mercer
- Nearby Water Grand Portage Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 22.6 miles
- Rhinelander Oneida County Airport (RHI) / 46.6 miles
- Houghton County Memorial Airport (CMX) / 101.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Picnic Tables
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!