Set on the fish-filled shores of the Lake Chippewa Flowage, Deer Run Resort is a secluded getaway that offers a bevy of outdoor adventures. The Big Chip, containing over 17,000 acres, has hundreds of islands and quiet bays which offer shelter and seclusion to fishermen and boaters alike. Fish for prized muskie, walleye, crappie, pan-fish, perch, northern, and large and smallmouth bass.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Hayward
- Nearby Water Lake Chippewa Flowage
- Open Dates All Year
Over 18 courses are located within an hour of the Deer Run and offer play for every skill level. Swing away at the Teal Wing Golf Course, which combines exciting holes with stunning views.
Whether you're looking for a big game hunting expedition or prefer the thrill of small game hunting, this resort is perfect for you. Hunt black bear, deer, grouse, or woodcock!
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Picnic Tables
- Hunting and Shooting
- Chippewa Valley Regional Airport (EAU) / 76.4 miles
- Duluth International Airport (DLH) / 79.7 miles
- Amery Municipal Airport (AHH) / 75.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights