Overlooking the fish-filled waters of Lake of the Falls, Beaver's Resort is stocked full of aquatic adventures! Rent a boat or bring your own and head out on a fishing expedition to capture walleye, northern pike, and bass. If you'd like to explore the shimmering water, paddle the vast lake on a canoe. After a day on the lake, dive in it for a refreshing swim. For some dry adventures, hike through the tree-lined nature trails and return to your log cabin to soak in the simple life.
Lake of the Falls offers more than just excellent fishing. After reeling in a boatload of fish, explore the scenic lake on a canoe or hop in for a refreshing swim.
It wouldn't be a true family vacation without your furry, four-legged friend. That's why Beaver's Resort welcomes pets with open arms. Feel free to explore the vast wilderness with Fido.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Mercer
- Nearby Water Lake of the Falls
- Open Dates All Year
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 26.4 miles
- Rhinelander Oneida County Airport (RHI) / 49.8 miles
- Chippewa Valley Regional Airport (EAU) / 110.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Boating & Watercraft
- Boat Docks
- Bird Watching
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen