Overlooking the fish-filled waters of Lake of the Falls, Beaver's Resort is stocked full of aquatic adventures! Rent a boat or bring your own and head out on a fishing expedition to capture walleye, northern pike, and bass. If you'd like to explore the shimmering water, paddle the vast lake on a canoe. After a day on the lake, dive in it for a refreshing swim. For some dry adventures, hike through the tree-lined nature trails and return to your log cabin to soak in the simple life.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Mercer
- Nearby Water Lake of the Falls
- Open Dates All Year
It wouldn't be a true family vacation without your furry, four-legged friend. That's why Beaver's Resort welcomes pets with open arms. Feel free to explore the vast wilderness with Fido.
Lake of the Falls offers more than just excellent fishing. After reeling in a boatload of fish, explore the scenic lake on a canoe or hop in for a refreshing swim.
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Boating & Watercraft
- Boat Docks
- Bird Watching
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Lakeland-Noble F. Lee Memorial field (ARV) / 26.4 miles
- Rhinelander Oneida County Airport (RHI) / 49.8 miles
- Chippewa Valley Regional Airport (EAU) / 110.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights